Thanks to Trop50 for sponsoring my writing about fabulous bloggers. This year Trop50 is granting 50 Fabulous Wishes. Click here to enter for a chance to win $1,000 to celebrate a friend with a refreshing attitude about looking and feeling fabulous!
I hope that if you have ever read my blog before, you have found an idea or product to try with your little one. Today, I want to share five fabulous bloggers with you who inspire me to try new things!
- My friend Suzanne at bebehblog has the greatest ideas, and she is so crafty! Most recently, she's got me reorganizing my closets after this post. And I am always so jealous of her awesome monthday posts.
- If you have time to spare and some crafty talent, check out Cook, Clean, Craft. I don't own a sewing machine, but after seeing things like this, I may have to get one.
- Amy at a good life hosts the link up for the week in phone pics post I do each saturday, and I am so thankful! Knowing about this weekly post definitely pushes me to take more pictures of my boys, and that is priceless.
- While I'm thinking about pictures, Shannon at living with the lowrys takes the most gorgeous pictures! And her blog makes me want to travel to all of the fun places she's been, like here and (just today) here.
- I got to know Stephanie from Stephanie's Mommy Brain during a SITS class. She is so sweet and was amazing at suggesting ways for me to improve things around here. And from her blog I get many ideas about everything from parenting to fitness to meal planning.
So if you don't already read these fabulous blogs, go give them a try now!
Don't forget to enter the 50 Fabulous Wishes contest for a chance to win $1,000 to celebrate a friend with a refreshing attitude about looking and feeling fabulous. I was selected for this Tropicana Trop50 sponsorship by the Clever Girls Collective, which endorses Blog With Integrity, as I do. I received compensation to use and facilitate my post.