It made sense to me. I spend a lot of time digging through my diaper bag or purse trying to find something to give O to chew on, usually asking myself some version of, "Did I put this in the side pocket because it had been rolling around the floor of the LIRR train, or is this the clean one?"
- It is firm, yet easily bendable and twistable- perfect for little tiny teeth.
- As long as I remember to put it on, it's convenient!
- It's perfect for when O is trying to gnaw on my fingers because it's right there to distract him.
- It comes in a bunch of colors, so you can coordinate like it's real jewelry. It is not obviously a teething toy.
- It's totally "green", and it's won awards for safety & eco-consciousness.
- When it's time, the maker, Roundhouse, will pay for me to ship it back to them, and they will recycle it into new products.
- It is not breathable. With the crazy heat this week, it got a little sweaty under the bracelet.
- It is a chunky piece of jewelry, which is usually not my thing, but most of the colors are subtle and the design is simple.
- At $13, it's not cheap.
Also, I love the description of the name. Hop-la (pronounced "oh plah") in French means "Here you go".
|Here you go!|
Would you wear it?